::1337NinjaMS::

JetFlamerz App for Gm Logop
Vote every 12 hours! Click here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JetFlamerz App for Gm Logop
Vote every 12 hours! Click here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

JetFlamerz App for Gm

JetFlamerz
    JetFlamerz
    noob
    noob

JetFlamerz App for Gm Empty JetFlamerz App for Gm

Post  JetFlamerz Fri May 01, 2009 3:11 pm

[THX For Taking The Time To Read This

Name: gabby Jessalin Nelson
    IGN(In Game Name):: JetFlamerz
    Computer Knowledge: XP Dell
    Private Server Knowledge: I can make private servers with Titan source (my friends gave me his files and he called it titan that only reason i would say that) 62. I can easily make a well server within 5 minutes if i have all the downloads on my computer. i have owned my own private servers for over a year now how to do many thing other than people that say they can.
    Coding Knowledge: I am an amateur at coding and i have coded multiple Npc's and or Items.
    Contacts:, MSN= rosarobert23@hotmail.com.
    Specialization Skill:I do specialize in items and monsters not much Npc's but i bin training hard ever day to get better at it so i am overall good at "all". I am also very useful for doing hard code tasks.
    Gm Reason: The reason i would like to be a GM is because i know that i can help with the server and i also know that i will have opportunities to learn myself. I feel that i will have fun at this server and also i will produce exciting events to please your players.
    I have been Gms for around a year also and i have prier experience at moderating a server. i no most commands off the top of my head and map codes. I have been a coder on one other server prier to this server if i am accepted
    Hours: I Live In Florida and i Kinda don't know my time zone but i on basically every day unless i grounded
    GM exp: I have been in countless servers i do not remember the name of all of them but if you would like i'll try to recite
    Personal: I am a 17 year old girl with a life but i like maple and I'm kinda addicted but not as much as i used to be. I'm about 5'11'' I'm fun, i like everything but mean pplz, I'm not fat and I'm smart.
    What If Someone Hack:i would ban or ask the owner or a gm that more experienced with that situation.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

JetFlamerz App for Gm Empty Re: JetFlamerz App for Gm

Post  Admin Fri May 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Gm app accepted.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:02 am